This garlic parmesan pull-apart bread is soft, flavorful, and beyond easy to make! It’s filled with cheesy garlic flavor and is just the perfect size for dipping in all of your favorite sauces!
Name a better duo than garlic and parmesan. I’ll wait. It just goes so well with so many different types of dishes! If you love this flavor combo as much as I do, you’ll have to try out these garlic parmesan chicken wings, zucchini spears, or roasted potatoes next. They’re all so irresistible!
Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Rolls
This garlic parmesan pull-apart bread is one of my family’s all-time favorite sides. My kids are always requesting it! It’s soft, warm, cheesy, and has the best savory flavor. It tastes heavenly served up with some homemade marinara or alfredo sauce for dipping! However, the best part about this recipe is the fact that you only need a can of Grands biscuits and a couple other simple ingredients to whip it up. It really doesn’t get any easier than this!
Garlic parmesan pull-apart bread makes dinner a breeze. I love that all I have to do is mix all of the ingredients together and then throw them in the oven! These rolls are the perfect side. They’re great paired with anything from pizza to pasta or just served as an appetizer! My family loves having them around to munch on for game days. I know they’ll be just as much of a hit at your house! You just really can’t go wrong with warm bread smothered in butter, cheese, and garlic.
Ingredients You’ll Need
Even though this garlic parmesan pull-apart bread uses Grands biscuits, it tastes homemade! I love that you only need a few simple ingredients to throw it together. It’s an inexpensive side that the whole family will go crazy over! Check out the recipe card below for exact measurements.
- Grands Biscuits: I love working with Grands biscuits! They’re so versatile! I just used the regular kind here, not the flaky layers.
- Butter: Adds flavor and helps your pull-apart bread turn out perfectly golden brown!
- Garlic: I always like to go for fresh minced garlic with these rolls, but garlic powder will work too if you don’t have any on hand.
- Parmesan Cheese: I love adding grated parmesan because it gives the tops of the rolls that delicious baked cheese effect. The flavor pairs perfectly with garlic, too!
- Italian Seasoning: You can’t go wrong by adding some savory herbs! Use prepackaged Italian seasoning or make your own blend. You can find my full recipe here!
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread
It’s so easy, anyone can do it! All you have to do is combine all of the ingredients and then bake! You’re going to be so amazed when you pull golden brown, cheesy goodness out of the oven.
- Preheat Oven, Melt Butter: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Throw the cold stick of butter in a bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven.
- Add Seasonings: While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters. In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together.
- Combine: Once the butter is melted, add the biscuit mixture, sprinkling with any cheese and garlic that gets let behind in the bowl.
- Bake and Enjoy: Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown. Turn out on a dish and enjoy!
Tasty Dipping Sauces
This garlic parmesan pull-apart bread is absolutely delicious on its own, but even better served with tasty dips! These are a few of my family’s favorite dips. We can’t have breadsticks in my house without them! Whether you want some classic marinara, something garlicky, or packed with cheesy flavor, there’s a dip for every craving! Make some of these homemade sauces for your next pizza or pasta night! Your family is going to love them.
What to Serve Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread With
I always like to have these rolls with Italian-inspired dishes. They’re great for serving alongside pizza, pasta, or soup! Need dinner inspo? Try serving this pull-apart bread with this slow cooker Pasta e Fagioli, creamy bacon carbonara, or just some classic spaghetti! Any saucy pasta is great for dipping them in! Find more yummy Italian dishes here.
This delicious cheesy bread never lasts long at my house. In fact, I don’t think we’ve ever had leftovers! They’re always gone in a snap. If you’re lucky enough to have some left over, here’s how to keep them tasting fresh and delicious for a few days!
- At Room Temperature: You’ll want to keep this garlic parmesan pull-apart bread covered so it doesn’t dry out as quickly. Wrap in plastic wrap or store in an airtight container. It will stay good for 2 days.
More Tasty Sides
Serving bread or breadsticks with dinner is always a good idea. Here are a few of my favorite recipes to up-level the usual dinner roll. Your guests are going to love them! They’re the perfect addition to any hearty meal. Find more homemade roll recipes here.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Throw the cold stick of butter in a bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven.
While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters. In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together.
Once the butter is melted, add the biscuit mixture, sprinkling with any cheese and garlic that gets let behind in the bowl.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown. Turn out on a dish and enjoy!
Calories291kcal (15%)Carbohydrates29g (10%)Protein6g (12%)Fat17g (26%)Saturated Fat6g (30%)Cholesterol21mg (7%)Sodium690mg (29%)Potassium142mg (4%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar2g (2%)Vitamin A231IU (5%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium105mg (11%)Iron2mg (11%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Course Appetizer, Side Dish
Cuisine American, Italian American
Keyword garlic parmesan pull apart bread recipe, garlic parmesan rolls
Source by therecipecritic.com